5.01.2009

Am I perfect...


Perfect... I don`t think so.
I never met any body that was so perfect they didn`t have flaws.
As I grow I will maintain the positive attitude and maintain my personality. Every one have some thing they regret....
I have many, but I am NOT going to let some one bring me down so that person can feel good about their selves.

My favorite saying..... "the past is over with & done..... live for the future"
It is like a car, the past is NEUTRAL, the future is DRIVE.
It is up to you .... MAKE THE CHANGE.

I have goals in life to be a successful like I mentioned earlier in one of my passages but is saying it again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who `ll be there most when i`ll need them ? Or where would I be in another 1o years ?

Take life SERIOUS because you don`t know what is stored in life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important aspects

  • Family.
  • Loving wife
  • Money
  • Nice house
  • Kids ; in the future.
  • MY LIFE.

No comments: