2.04.2010

' world filled with crazy '

World is starting to crumble slowly.
sex, drugs, and violence. The World is corrupted !
People dealing drugs on corners like its nothing , people fighting each other over hoodrats , women prostituting just to make a living. Its so unfortunate to have to go through that struggle. You make yourself what you are in life.

World being populated with bums , you see them everywhere ; Alleys , corners , streets. People say they didn't choose to be that way, but i think differently. Its easy to lose everything and anything.

Crazy is Crazy !
Fathers are rapping their children, killing and exposing their daughter for prostituting.
Its so real out here, This is the REAL world we`re living in and im like get me out.


I stand A L O N E !

4 comments:

Rat_Stackz said...

I like this. It speaks the truth you are your brand, you make life what it is. But I must say for as the "bums" you never know a persons situation they could have it all one day and the next it all be gone. Its very hard to come back from something like that I know from first hand. With all that comes depression and that's hard to come out of. But keep up the good work I love the message in this note.

Alysse said...

This is so true! This world is so corrupt today. Mothers can't trust their own husbands with their children, it's ridiculous. I consider prostitution an "option" to some, meaning if you couldn't finish school, get a decent job, or ask for help using what the government offers then you put yourself in that situation. I'm so tired of hearing women say "I need money to pay rent" or "I need money to feed my baby"....It's called FOOD STAMPS dammit get them, I'm sure you qualify for them along with other government offers. Sex isn't always the answer!!!
"You make yourself what you are in life" - THEBESTOFMIKE

Urban_Grandeur said...

...............This just didn't happen over night though;drugs,prostitution, and rape have been around for centuries. Maybe you're just taking notice?? But either way it goes, you have to look past that and live your life.

THEbestOFmike said...

yeaah i know. I thought it was a good topic to be brought out.