4.13.2009

letter to myy gramz

Photobucket

Dear Gramz,


I am very grateful to have a gramz like you. You been there ever since I was a little baby, or when my mom and dad couldn't provide. I appreciate everything you have done for me, if i didn't have you then i wouldn't be afortunate. Thanks for loving me and being a grandmother, fathe and Aunt, When my dad and I had that situation you were there and always had my back from day one. You never gave up on me I truely apprecaite that. Things i asked for you bought, you didn't even had to do that. But it was also a blessing. I am staisfied that i have a gramz that care so much for her grandkids. When I needed things most you were there. It shows you will sacifrice what you have for your grandkids and I would do the same. Sorry for all the disrepect I have caused. But you been through a lot with my mom and you are strong emotionally and mentally. You are my hero in everyway. Thanks for loving me unconditionally, providing clothes, shoes, being there with prom, buying my expensive ring going through my attitudes, jumping on me when needing too and doing the little things most. I will strive to be a excellent grandpa as when you were the best grandma. You kept your head up when papo lefted you, that is where your strong abilites come in. You still have hope for my mom to change her life, very trustworthy, blessed and sweet.

Love

your grandson, Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oHhh i mEmbEr wEnn yew wRotE dhAt....yew sTartEd crYinN....awW hoW soE veRy sAdD....lmAo bUt yEw arE vEry lUckY tEw hAve sUch a gRanDmoTher....[[[not tew saiy dhat my nana iz not a gudd nana]]]...BuT yEa i lUveEy gRandParEntS thEre THuu bEsT.....ii lUveeY maMo nd NanA!!!♥♥ ♥♥
xOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxOxO