4.13.2009

step FAMILY for life

I have the best stepmother in the world. she has three children : Ethan, Xavier and Tiaira. When i met them for the first time i thought to my self this is going to be hard to get along. It's a beginning all over because I call them my brothers and sister. I enjoy having them as step brothers and sister because it's fun when i hang at their house. We been through things that i regreted in the past., but you can'tlet the past control your life.... My step mother has been there for my dad children and helping us out with different things. In my eyes she is super mom., she`s intelligent, caring, loving, demanding and honest
I love my step family because they are fun to be with and they love me. :D
My stepmother has been there for us, we had our ups and down but got through the struggle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oMgEeeY stePbRodErR......dHatZ is SoEy wUndErrrfULL!!!!lMaO bUt mAh mOm iZ noT noE supErmoM buT...i GuesS iF dhAtS hoW yEw sEe hErr aS dEnn:/.....buT i LuvEeY yEw sTepBroDeR fuRevErr...KaiY♥♥♥♥