4.13.2009

myy life.



everything is simple actually.

I am a Sagittarius.
I like things my way. (who dont)
Very different in many ways.

I am ... mJ

Some times I look forward to the easy way out, but nothing is easy in life, you have to stay focus and keep a positive attitude.

Myy life is MUSIC.

My goals in life is to have money(wealthy).... I love to live the good life.
with out struggling. Haven`t met my true love yet, but i can feel it getting near.

LIVE. LIFE. LOVE.
some of you guys heard this in your life time.

My LIFE is very important, hope to be successful in many ways.,

FRIENDS : I have people I associate with., now & days you dont know who friends are.
[the two B`s] ------> BACKstabbers & BEtrayal.

I love giving and taking advice; it is the best thing some one can give you.,

No comments: